Question:
does the" greatest vitamin in the world" work?
mr_lovely6969
2006-09-14 17:58:39 UTC
does the" greatest vitamin in the world" work?
Six answers:
faithful
2006-09-14 18:25:41 UTC
The product works well, but I did not make any money with it.
Dale
2006-09-14 18:06:14 UTC
What in the world is the greatest vitamin in the world?

Most vitamins work and do what they are supposed to do.

So I can't say that I know of any that are the greatest.
2006-09-14 18:06:38 UTC
no.. unless that is the 'well balanced diet' or 'love' or...

what the hell's the greatest vitamin in the world?

world peace? ridding the republicans.. what? what?
sandra g
2006-09-14 18:11:28 UTC
No - most vitamins are just full of empty calories. Stick with a whey protein that is under 2 carbs. Mix it with water and not milk. That fills your tummy, and helps prevent lightheadedness. It is also packed with calcium and low carb vitamins.
Andrew C
2006-09-14 18:36:07 UTC
vitamins are vitamins, but what are you taking is it really going to help? Probably not you should check out http://www.mymonavie.com/andrew
2006-09-14 18:01:01 UTC
DEPENDS ON WHAT THE VITAMIN IS AND WHO IS TAKING IT AND DOES THEIR DOCTOR APPROVE ETC ETC ETC .